Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Bubble Bath Time!

So Jack officially LOVES taking baths. He could be crying like crazy but as soon as he gets in that warm water he just completely relaxes and becomes so happy! And the cutest part is he always lays back and sticks his feet out of the water - every single time! Afterwards It's so much fun to wrap his chubby little body up in a big warm towel and kiss him all over! There's nothing better than a clean, yummy smelling baby!


5 comments:

The Stone's said...

That is so cute! I think he looks so much like you, Neon! Sawyer loves baths too! Except now she REFUSES to lay down in the water! When we wash her hair we just have to dump water over her head! I feel like such a mean mom, but she loves it!

Amy Jane said...

i love that you have a blog! i miss seeing you guys every sunday. jack is getting so big....and so cute!

Jana said...

Marie, Baby Jack is sooooo cute. I love your blog. I decided to jump on the bandwagon and make one also.

Keep Smiling

trudy...{and jamo} said...

Hey Neon! it's Bloss :) Little jack is adorable! so cute! What a cute family!

Trish said...

How fast they grow! He is smiling a ton. I wish we could see him everyday. Luke is now a little over 10 lbs! Miss you guys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...