A few little gems that have come out of the crazies' mouths recently:
Nora: Current favorite snacks are "Gwam Crappers" (Graham Crackers) and "Hooney-bunches-o-boats" (Honey Bunches of Oats)
**
Nora: (As we were snuggling up before her nap) "Mom, aren't I just soooooo snuggle-able??!"
**
Jack: "Mom, when I'm teenager I want corn-rows. And then when I'm in the NFL, I want facial hair. And then I want a mohawk WITH corn-rows … and I'll call them mo-rows!" (Heaven please help me with this child!)
**
We were playing a guessing game and Sam was trying to get Jack to guess the word "egg" so he said, "It comes from a chicken!" Jack then immediately and proudly jumped up, pumped his fist in the air and shouted, "PORK!!!!!" I'm pretty sure I collapsed on the floor from laughter. (We had a nice talk afterward as I tried to explain that we actually get chicken from…chickens.)
**
Nora was eating mini corn dogs for lunch and suddenly asked me, "Mom where do dees come fwum?" I tried to explain that the corn dogs technically come from pigs but she got THE most disgusted look on her face and exclaimed, "PIGS??!! No they don't! They come fwum a garden!" That sounded a lot better, so I just went with it :)
**

3 comments:
The funny things your kids say are some of my favorite posts!!
These are my favorite posts! I need to follow your example of documenting life with kiddos! Love you!
I don't know how I had forgotten about this blog!! I guess with Instagram I just thought you didn't keep this up as much. I'm so glad you do! It is such a great thing and you will be so glad you have this record. Your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment