We live right by a freeway and Jack loves watching the cars! He becomes completely mesmerized by them and it's so cute to watch. This is when Jack and I went on a walk and we sat on the grass for a while to watch the cars go by.
He stopped liking his swing by the time he was only one month old. But last week I decided to try it again and he totally fell asleep in it! I was pretty excited.
Just a recent family picture...
Kurt is in the middle of finals right now. Luckily the other day he had a little study buddy to help him out!
7 comments:
He's so cute! What a cute little family you have! How is school going for Kurt? Sometimes I feel like we'll never be done!!
He seriously is the cutest little guy. Jack is a baby hottie!!!
I think the mom looks absolutely gorgeous!
What a very cute family! I can't believe how much your little guy looks like you, Marie! You look adorable, by the way!
I think it is so adorable that you will take Jack to watch cars! What a darling mom you are!
that is such a cute family picture!! i agree with jane anne (your mom right?):)
Post a Comment