Today Jack is officially 5 months old! I cannot believe how fast it has gone by. He has truly brought so much joy to our little family and I can't imagine life without him!
Anyway, he’s getting way too big to have his baths in the sink, so tonight we tried out the real bath tub…with a little help from the bumbo of course.
And here comes the best part…
Have you ever seen those commercials or those videos on YouTube where the little babies are just completely laughing their heads off? Well when I was pregnant, Kurt and I would always wonder what it would be that would make our baby laugh like that. And tonight we found out!!! We were talking about the show “Dancing With the Stars” and Kurt started doing a really funny impression of the three judges. We didn’t even know Jack was paying attention but all of a sudden he just started LAUGHING! I have never heard him laugh this hard before. I grabbed the camera as fast as I could because I never wanted to forget this moment. It was so unexpected and random but SO CUTE AND FUNNY! Make sure you pause the music on my playlist (at the very bottom) when you watch the videos…enjoy!!
Happy 5 months my Sweet Pea! I LOVE YOU!!!
5 comments:
These videos are awesome! He's laughing at nothing! Jack's so darling--I can't believe how big he's getting. You guys look great!
Oh my word...HE IS SO CUTE!!! I love to capture things like that. Hooray for cute babies!
Oh my!! He is the cutest baby in the whole world!! I want to see more!!!!! I can't stand it!
Baby Jack got me laughing out loud. SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!
He is so adorable!! I love little babies' laughs!
Post a Comment