Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July

I must say, I was a little jealous when I saw that the temperature in Utah for the 4th of July was hot - and I knew my family was probably all swimming while we were stuck inside because of all the rain. Yes, the weather here was definitely less than perfect, but the day got 100 times better when we had an awesome "Indoor Cookout" that was so much fun! (Thanks Tiffany and Dan!!) We had delicious food, great company, and some good laughs watching the guys box on the Wii. Here we are sporting our Red White and Blue on our very first Independence Day as a family of three!

7 comments:

Amy Jane said...

that little one of yours is getting to be not so little :) so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great family 4th of July!

We are counting down the days til you come to DC

Fluffy Momma said...

Marie-
Your little family is so cute! I hope things are going well for you. It's been forever so it's good to see you're doing so well!!
Casey

sara said...

That is one of the hardest things about living away from home.....HOLIDAYS!!!..... I thought of you Marie, Jack is getting so big and cuter by the day!!

Trish said...

You are the cutest little family. Marie, Jack is almost as big as you are! I can't believe how time flies. Miss you lots.

Ariel said...

"blog it"

Jana said...

Cutest family ever! I want to see you and that baby sooooo bad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...