I got back from working out the other day and this is what I came home to! The pictures don't do it justice, but Kurt gave Jack a whole bunch of Ritz crackers soaked in water to make them mushy and they were everywhere! In Jack's hair, his ears, his diaper, and of course mashed up in the carpet. What did Kurt do instead of clean it up? Take pictures. Oh well, I have to admit I'm glad he did. :)
Here's Jack and a couple of his buddies, Noah and Elliot. So cute!
Jack and Dad. The first one is when we got back from the pool one day and Jack was super greasy! And I LOVE his face in the second one....
Bath Time!! We've been giving Jack baths in the regular tub now but on this day he was such a mess that we just plopped him right in the sink. (In fresh water, though, don't worry. Oh and that scrub brush was brand new and never used!) He loved it! And I liked it too because I didn't have to bend down to bathe him.
Every single morning, without fail, Jack wakes up at 6:00. I'm always so tired so I just bring him out to the front room and watch Disney cartoons with him. Kurt felt inclined to take a picture of it the other morning. So here's a glimpse of what our days look like first thing in the morning. Me...still dead tired. Jack...ready to go! And yes, that's an ice cube tray he's playing with. We have to get creative to keep that kid busy.
8 comments:
Dearest Neon,
You are possibly the cutest mom that I know. Wow. I love everything about your life. You have a Cute Husband, baby and you are very musically talented.
Second thing how did you stay so skinny.
Thanks,
Dolly
I still watch cartoons with my kids!!! How cool are you!!! love the sink pic's!!
Phew! Six a.m. eh? Sawyer's pulled a few of those lately! Love teething... especially molars! The older that baby gets the more I think he looks like you! So cute! Did you know I'm having another girl? Fun huh?
Love the photos! I know it feels like you are doing nothing, but you are actually doing a ton! Keep snapping the camera because we all love seeing you, Kurt and Jack even if you think it's boring. It's not for us!
Your little guy is so cute! I especially love the bath hair. He was born just 9 days after Emma and his birthday is the day before Ruby's. How in the world do you do the 6 im the morning thing?
Dear darling Marie,
That has got to be the cutest baby in the world! He is definitely my favorite great-grandson! I can see so much of you in him--Those eyes--what killers they are going to be! If he grows up half as good as his mom and dad, he'll be sensational! I love the pics and the dialog. Keep it up, babe you're doing great! GGG
that is the cutest face ever! Elliot and I do the same thing every morning too. Hooray for the disney channel!
I'm sorry, but I'm the GGma, and I have to say AGAIN that these pics really make me laugh! I look every night, just for amusement!
Love you, Sweet Marie and Jack, and of course, Kurtie B!
Post a Comment