perhaps this is a funny thing to comment on, but i really love how the window blinds are at an angle... and so is Jack! it creates a subtle artistic emphasis on the 'unstable' nature of the subject. Very nicely done! And way to go Jack on standing!
How fun!!! Jack is so cute! He looks a lot like you, but I also see a lot of your husband in him too! I was so excited for Kayla to start standing, and cruising along the furniture... but I realized it was a lot more work at the same time. It's worth it though!
How exciting! They grow up quickly, don't they? My little Lizzy finally started walking a couple weeks ago, and she's a few months older than Jack. Keep your eyes open, because that's coming soon! :)
~Debbie (Reed) Perkins
P.S.- I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog every now and then. I like to see how you're doing! Your family is so cute!
5 comments:
perhaps this is a funny thing to comment on, but i really love how the window blinds are at an angle... and so is Jack! it creates a subtle artistic emphasis on the 'unstable' nature of the subject. Very nicely done! And way to go Jack on standing!
That is so much fun that he is standing. I am just loving all the stages they go through as i am sure you are!!
How fun!!! Jack is so cute! He looks a lot like you, but I also see a lot of your husband in him too! I was so excited for Kayla to start standing, and cruising along the furniture... but I realized it was a lot more work at the same time. It's worth it though!
i love the comment from eric and elisa. it made me smile.
love the photo of Jack!
How exciting! They grow up quickly, don't they? My little Lizzy finally started walking a couple weeks ago, and she's a few months older than Jack. Keep your eyes open, because that's coming soon! :)
~Debbie (Reed) Perkins
P.S.- I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog every now and then. I like to see how you're doing! Your family is so cute!
Post a Comment