Wednesday, October 15, 2008

slowly but surely...

He gets the biggest kick out of being able to stand up. Sometimes he'll seriously just start laughing his head off. Cutest thing ever.
(p.s. thanks, Trish, for the cute jeans!)

6 comments:

Jane Anne said...

Your bangs are so cute, I love them!

That little boy will be walking before he gets here...Dad says to keep tripping him so his first steps will be here!! ha ha

Unknown said...

I really laughed at your sister(?)'s comment above! You might need to do that if you want to slow that kiddo down. he seems determined! :)

Scott and Jess said...

really, your bangs look sooooooooooooooooo great on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are so so so beautiful. Jack is super cute

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Jack's walking (almost)! He's growing up so fast. Just as everyone else has said... I love your bangs, too! You look so great with them:). Hope everything is well!

Kamae said...

Your boys are cute and so are you bangs!!

Elder and Sister Grassli said...

Give us video of our darling walking--or trying to!

GGG

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...