Sunday, January 18, 2009

Home again, home again...

Well we have been back to our home in Ohio for almost two weeks now, and we have definitely gotten back into the normal routine of life. Kurt started school (his LAST semester ever!!) and Jack and I are back to being best buds and hangin' out together every day! Here are a few pictures of our latest happenings... 
It has been snowing a ton and it is absolutely freezing!!  And when I say freezing I mean like 15 degrees BELOW zero.  Ugh, it's awful.  We could only stand outside long enough to take these pictures.


I just HAD to think of something Jack and I could do to get out of the apartment when Kurt is at school.  So we got a membership to COSI (Center Of Science and Industry) which I think is going to be my life saver during these bitter cold months.  We went on Saturday all together to check it out for the first time and Jack LOVED it!  We were there for about 2 hours and I swear he didn't even get tired.







He probably could have stayed for another two hours!  He did some of his best walking - with some help from the mini shopping cart of course.


I can't believe how big he's getting!

6 comments:

Lindsay Quinney said...

That place looks like so much fun!! What a great place to go when it is that cold outside!

Jane Anne said...

Can Jack come play?

We loved the video of him walking and it made Marlies and me laugh, especially when he stopped to wave!

That place looks like so much fun!

PK and Doll said...

That is the cutest little hat. I started giggling when I saw him in it!

Jamie Lynn said...

That settles it, I am getting a COSI pass. I honestly can't stay inside another minute!

Elder and Sister Grassli said...

Hi! I just can't stop[ watching the videos! That little cutie is growing with every post! That looks like a great place. You will have to try Treehouse with him this summer. Hmmm! Maybe wait until Thanksgiving when we are home! I wanna come.

GGG

sara said...

he is ready to take off any day!!! too cute, too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...