I was trying to get him to say "CHEEEEESE!" I thought it was supposed to be warm on Easter morning??? Luckily it did warm up later on, but Jack couldn't wait to go outside first thing in the morning....so we bundled him up.
He thought it was so funny that dad's pile of books was as tall as him
Marie, I love, as always, all your pictures! You look so classy and gorgeous in all of them! Jack is so funny--- and I hate that you guys will be leaving us soon! Boo! :( But.... I'm so excited for you too.
4 comments:
Awh! He's getting so big and he's SO darn cute! We're looking forward to seeing you guys in August!
always have been my fav.
i love you little neon girl.
Cutest fam ever! you look so cute in your easter outfit! Jack is growing up!!!
Marie, I love, as always, all your pictures! You look so classy and gorgeous in all of them! Jack is so funny--- and I hate that you guys will be leaving us soon! Boo! :( But.... I'm so excited for you too.
Post a Comment