Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summertime so far...














6 comments:

mj said...

it looks like you're having a great summer so far. your baby is so so cute and you look so pretty. keep doing that thing you do.

britta said...

Jack looks so grown-up, and you look so glamorous! Oh summer fun. :) It looks nice to be close to family again! :) but, I know they are no replacement for us! ;)

The Snavelys said...

Hey Marie! I love your blog's new look! It was so great to see you guys the other day. We miss you! :)

Sue said...

Fun! Graduations and summer, it's such a great time of year. I love that we made the same breakfast. Hilarious. Must be all those good Packer genes. :)

Marlies said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Arizona Leavitt's said...

Marie, I'm glad your having a wonderful summer. I have to agree with Tiffany that your blog looks so cute. We are doing good and miss you back here in Ohio.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...