Wednesday, August 26, 2009
My little Sister all grown up
I love Marlies so much. We are almost exactly 5 years apart and she really is like my best friend. She is absolutely HILARIOUS - I can't even count the number of times we have laughed so hard that we either cry, stop breathing, or just lose all control and pee our pants. We have so many great memories together and I know there are millions more to come. It is so weird to me that she moved out and that she started COLLEGE today! I am so proud of her and excited for all the adventures she has ahead. Luckily she's not that far so we can still play :) Earlier this week we went out to dinner to celebrate and then the next morning we went down to Provo to help her move into her apartment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
aww!!! Marie you are the best sister in the whole world!! I love you!
That is so sweet! Makes me miss my sister!!
you and your sister and your mom are so beautiful! I can't believe how grown up everyone is getting. your little baby is growing so fast!
Post a Comment