Do any of you Salt Lake gals have a good recommendation for a pediatrician? All of Jack's check-ups were in Ohio obviously so I'm feeling a little lost. His 2 year appointment isn't until December, but I'd like to have a good doctor ahead of time. Anyway, I have NO idea, so PLEASE help! Thanks.

7 comments:
I really like Dr. Tanya Jackson! Her office is by Alta View hospital. She is great! She is very thorough at check-ups, and I felt that she really cared about any concerns that I had.
I absolutely love my pediatrician. He was mine when I was a baby and now he is my sons and all my sisters kids and my cousins kids so he is so so good. His office is right next to the Alta View Hospital. His name is Dr. Jeffery Schmidt. If you want to go with him you better book soon because he always is booked 3 months out. He seriously is the best and if you have any concerns he will sit and talk to you until you feel comfortable with everything. Good Luck!
I take my kids to see Dr. Shellie Ring. Her office is about 7500 South Highland Drive. She is FABULOUS!!! The down side is that she is having a baby in November and is taking the rest of the year off, but she'll be back in January. There's another Dr in that office that is great too. Her name is Dr. Chamberlin. Give them a call, (942-1800) they ROCK!!! :)
We don't use a pediatrician, we use a family Dr. so he sees us too and he is so wonderful. After each appointment he tells me how wonderfully I am doing which is always good to hear. He is in Riverton though which is a little bit of a downside but I absolutely love him!
I take Lucy to Wasatch Pediatrics in the Women's Center at St. Marks Hospital. I LOVE THEM!!!! Lucy's doctor is Dr. Jennifer Sandvig, but all of the doctors in that office are great as well as the nurses. My OBGYN is also in the same building so it's really nice and convenient.
We see Dr. Schmidt like Teresa suggested, but he only accepts new patients if they are newborns, because he is so booked already, and because he likes to track the progression of the kids from birth.
I was going to suggest Dr. Jackson like Sarah said. She's wonderful. She works in the same office as Dr. Schmidt. We've seen her before when Dr. Schmidt wasn't there one day, and she was very smart, and really listened to us. I highly suggest her.
I know everyone is telling you that they love their pediatrician... and I'm no different. His name is Craig Brasher and he's so fantastic. He's conservative so he deosn't over-medicate, but he always says that mom knows best so he'll do whatever he can to make you feel comfortable. And I was really impressed with him when Paislee was in the hospital. It was an emergency admittance through the hospital, but when he found out he made a personal call to Trev and I to see what he could do for us. LOVE HIM! Craig Brasher. He's at Granger Medical!
Post a Comment