IMPRESSIVE!!! So cool that your family does that! Oh, and congrats on going back to school, so great!
What a fun tradition!
Wow... your whole family is in shape! I don't think I could even make it through the swiM!
you go girl!!! that is totally awesome. i mostly LOVE that you are wearing the fourth grade "UTAH! people working together!" shirt. props.
I think I'm still recovering...Love you guys.
Sounds awesome!!
Aren't Tri's awesome!! I'm so impressed with all of you!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
IMPRESSIVE!!! So cool that your family does that! Oh, and congrats on going back to school, so great!
What a fun tradition!
Wow... your whole family is in shape! I don't think I could even make it through the swiM!
you go girl!!! that is totally awesome. i mostly LOVE that you are wearing the fourth grade "UTAH! people working together!" shirt. props.
I think I'm still recovering...Love you guys.
Sounds awesome!!
Aren't Tri's awesome!! I'm so impressed with all of you!
Post a Comment