Thursday, November 5, 2009

happy halloween 2009

Introducing Jack....the littlest  -- yet BUFFEST -- weight lifter on the block!




One house and one kit-kat-bar later, our little trick-or-treater had had enough.  (Either that or he was too embarrassed that the only thing his parents had for him to trick-or-treat with at the last minute was an easter basket....)

9 comments:

Janice said...

He was SO cute at my house. I even called my husband and told him about it.

Anonymous said...

I think that is the most creative costume for a little boy. So funny. I had a good laugh about the Easter basket.

Kamae said...

Hilarious! He is so cute! I haven't forgotten about the recipe either--I promise I'll send it to you this weekend!

Jane Anne said...

about the easter basket...I didn't want to say anything, but there were tons of Smiths' bags to use...might have been a little more appropriate.

Jamie Lynn said...

No way!! He wasn't into the free candy?? Hilarious! Costume is darling!

Unknown said...

His costume is so cute! I love that he is carrying his weights with him. He is adorable!

britta said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!

Megan said...

Cute idea! I love seeing what other people think of, I can just never seem to think of those creative things on my own. I loved the easter basket thing! He is cute!

Omar Hawajri said...

actually, just what anice ?
love it
love and pease from Palestine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...