Friday, January 15, 2010

Christmas 2009

It is very unlike me to take so few pictures - especially during Christmas. I don't think I even have ANY of Kurt's side of the family. I feel really bad about that. It's difficult when (1) you always have to borrow a camera because yours is broken. Arrrgh! And (2) you feel very chubby-licious these days due to a little certain someone growing inside of you and so you don't really feel like taking any pictures anyway!

But, nonetheless, here are the few that I did take of our Christmas of '09. It was weird actually living in Utah during the holidays instead of just visiting!











6 comments:

Natalie said...

Marie your hair is so cute! It looks like you had a fun Christmas!

britta said...

You look AMAZING! Good grief your hair is long, and YOU are the skinny one! Are you sure you're as far along as you say???

Kyle and Amanda said...

You are so sweet! I just love you... and by the way I am fatter than you--and not pregnant!

Marlies said...

i hadn't seen any of those pictures! they are so cute!

Scott and Jess said...

marie dear...you are so so so stinking pretty. all the time. long hair, short hair, blonde hair, brown hair, pregnant, not pregnant....geez!!!! I love your life and I am so excited for you to have another baby!!!! YEA! Where are you living? SANDY!?!!?

Jaime said...

Chubby? no way Marie. You are totally imagining that. Super cute pictures.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...