Tuesday, March 16, 2010

35 weeks and goin' strong.....sortof...

This week marks 35 weeks prego with baby #2. It has gone so fast but it still feels like I have an eternity left! Ugghh...



I feel so lucky and humbled that my Father in Heaven is blessing me with another baby. Being a parent is the hardest thing in the world, but Jack has been an absolute joy these past couple years and we are getting more and more excited to welcome his new little brother or sister. Any guesses?!?....

{p.s...I know this is waaaaay late, but this is my honey and me on V-Day. We went and saw "Valentines Day" (LOVED it!) and then I made him sit for this picture which he will be very mad that I posted since he thinks he looks drunk. Oh well.}

9 comments:

britta said...

HULLLOOOOOOO!!!! You are THE THE THE cutest pregnant EVVVVVER!!!!!!!! I'm trying like crazy not to be insanely jealous of your adorableness..... but am not having much success. :) Hummmm..... boy or girl????? I think it's a girl! I'm so excited for you! and me too! For us then!!!! nearing the end!!!!!!! Hooooorah!

Scott and Jess said...

i agree, you are the cutest prego girl!!!!!!!!! i am excited for you that your pregnancy is almost over and the cute babe will be here soon! so exciting!

Jill Clark said...

Could you be any more adorable? I think not. I am so happy for you and love that it is a surprise. Good luck with the last few weeks, I'm sure they will fly by as well.

Hailey Jones said...

i am going crazy that you didn't find out.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.
you are a better woman than me. i am not that patient.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
so excited for you lady.
so excited for baby bradburn.
and i think he's a boy.
the baby.

Mike and Corie said...

Neon, when did you even post that you were pregnant again? and all of a sudden here you are ready to go (just about!!!) I am guessing another boy! (but really a girl would be fun too!!) CONGRATS!

The Stone's said...

Why are you so cute when you're pregnant! I can't even get over it! SO CUTE!!!! Can't wait for that baby! Keep me posted! Let's play again soon!!!!!!

britta said...

Marie!!! I keep meaning to tell you... so I will right now as I'm thinking about it....

The ergo baby carrier. :) I STILL use it with Mel! :) It's seriously the best ever.

What is your due date exactly? Mine is April 20th. I wish SOOOOOOOOO much we were closer so we could get together and have the boys play, and the babies nurse, and everything else! WE miss you guys terribly!!!

Jane Anne said...

I thought for sure it was a girl until Jo said it was a boy! This will be very interesting.

Ariel said...

I know, I know, everyone says it, but I have to also. You are the cutest pregnant lady. As for guesses, I thought Jack was a girl. Wrong. So, I will go for Boy this time and see what happens. Good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...