We celebrated my dad's 48th birthday a couple weeks ago with a fun family dinner at home...




...and my Grandpa's 80th birthday last night with a beautiful evening at the Lion House in Salt Lake








{A very happy birthday to both of these men who I love so much. My dad is a wonderful example of being happy and making the best out of life, and my grandpa's amazing life story of converting to the Church and moving to America from Switzerland is truly inspiring. I am proud to be the oldest child of my dad the oldest grandchild of my grandpa :) I am a lucky girl to have such great guys to look up to}
2 comments:
You look beautiful! Love your purple dress. I can't believe how big Jack is getting! What a cute little guy!
Just so you know, for some reason I keep thinking you already know what you're having and that the baby is going to be a girl. I'm pretty sure it's a sign.
holy cow that big belly is so cute.
and i don't mean you look bad i mean you are the cutest person alive and when you are prego you are just as cute.
can't believe you are on baby #2.
so excited for you.
so excited for jack.
i need to see you soon.
maybe we should get together.
you make life SO good.
love you.
Post a Comment