You look great! We're so excited for you. I had a dream that we were playing with baby Norah on the beach, so my vote is that it's a girl. Good luck!!
wow, you are looking so huge, alright! I think maybe your belly looks so out there because the rest of your body is still so petite! I am amazed at how great look! Come on baby, come out and play!
You are so freakin' cute!!!!!!! Can't wait to see baby #2!!!! YAY YAY YAY!!!!
And still looking fabulous! You don't look huge though-I don't think you ever could. :)
You look so cute! I bet you're ready though. I can't wait to see the baby pictures! You're going to be a new momma again. I JUST LOVE YOU!
Marie you look like you just have a basketball under your shirt. I can't wait to find out what the baby is, congrats. good luck with everything,
I completely adore your huge belly! Oh I just love it so much! I'm glad you don't have to share your birthday with the baby! Good luck tomorrow!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
You look great! We're so excited for you. I had a dream that we were playing with baby Norah on the beach, so my vote is that it's a girl. Good luck!!
wow, you are looking so huge, alright! I think maybe your belly looks so out there because the rest of your body is still so petite! I am amazed at how great look! Come on baby, come out and play!
You are so freakin' cute!!!!!!! Can't wait to see baby #2!!!! YAY YAY YAY!!!!
And still looking fabulous! You don't look huge though-I don't think you ever could. :)
You look so cute! I bet you're ready though. I can't wait to see the baby pictures!
You're going to be a new momma again.
I JUST LOVE YOU!
You look so cute! I bet you're ready though. I can't wait to see the baby pictures!
You're going to be a new momma again.
I JUST LOVE YOU!
Marie you look like you just have a basketball under your shirt. I can't wait to find out what the baby is, congrats. good luck with everything,
I completely adore your huge belly! Oh I just love it so much! I'm glad you don't have to share your birthday with the baby! Good luck tomorrow!!
Post a Comment