Friday, July 2, 2010

my Chubba Lubba


That is what I call Sam. This kid is a CHUNK. At his 2 month appointment he was only the 20th percentile for height but was 13 lbs - short and fat...I love it! And I love him. I think I'm getting used to this whole 2 kids thing. My favorite part is hearing Jack talk about Sam.

Some examples:
"Oh!!! How's my Sammy boy doing, mom?"
"I love my brother. We're best friends!"
"Hi Sammy boy! He's such a good boy, mom."
"Ohhh!!! He's sooooooo cute!"

And my favorite is when Sam is crying and Jack says,
"It's okay Sammy! Just calm down and take a deep breath."

Hmm....I wonder if Jack hears that a lot or something? :)

In fact, just the other day he says to ME:
"Stop freaking out, Mom!"

Gotta love it.










7 comments:

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

Jack is such a great big brother!

I love these photos Marie, you look fabulous and I love the look on your face in the last one. I can tell you love those boys heart and soul!

Anonymous said...

Jack says the cutest things Neon! I love it!

The Palmers said...

your boy are so stinking cute. Thats so nice that jack loves sam, so cute.

britta said...

Too stinkin cute!!!! Mel hardly gives Geni the time of day!

Lisa said...

Hey Marie! I just stumbled across your blog! Your little family is so stinkin cute. And you just look better than ever as a mommy of two! Just wanted to say hi!!
Lisa {Harris{ Morgan

The Snavelys said...

Aww! I love chubby little babies! Your boys are so adorable! We miss seeing you guys! :)

Sarah Larsen said...

What a sweet family! I loved reading about your little men. I added you to my blogger friend list! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...