Monday, October 25, 2010

just some random love for my kid.


As my little guy's 3rd birthday is getting closer and closer, he is getting more and more FUNNY. No joke, the kid is seriously hilarious.

Like, really. Here was our conversation yesterday morning right after waking up:

Jack: "Mom...my tummy's trying to tell me something. It's saying, 'Jack, I'm hungry!'"

Or today when I accidentally bonked his head trying to help him into his chair for lunch:

Me: "Oh, sorry baby!"
Jack: "Mom don't apologize!"
Me: {hysterical laughter.}

Or when we're sitting in traffic:

Jack: "This is RIDICULOUS!" {pronounced, ridikilus}

And I could go on and on.

He brings laughter into our home and even though there are times when he tests my patience like no one else does, I love him more than I can even say.

4 comments:

mj said...

Mom, Don't apologize. Ha ha ha. So cute.

Erin Morgan said...

You have such cute kids Marie!

Debbie said...

Jack is such a cute kid. He reminds me a lot of my Ben.

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Love these pictures :)!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...