Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Family Pics 2010






12 comments:

Unknown said...

love em! you guys look so great! I love your sweet boys

Unknown said...

Those look so good!! You all look great!!

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

Fabulous photos! I love the one with Jack making the O face and the black and white one of you and the hubby. What a good looking couple!

Kamae said...

They all turned out so well! You guys are one good looking family!

Chelsea said...

Such a beautiful family. Love them all!

mj said...

I love these pics. And I love your hair. The color is really nice.

The Stone's said...

Oh! You are so beautiful! And your baby is getting so big! Great great pics!

Sarah Hanks said...

Ok who took your pictures? They are awesome. You look gorgeous! You went back blonde and I LOVE IT. You probably did it forever ago but I haven't seen you for forever! Your kids are so cute.

Amber said...

Your family is precious! Gotta love raising future missionaries, fathers, and leaders.

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

Ohh your family pictures are adorable!! I love them!


Kristine. Or Polly.

Michelle said...

AH!! Those are FANTASTIC! Love your blond locks Marie - and those boys - oh my gosh, they could not be more darling. What a beautiful family.

Elder and Sister Grassli said...

I love all of you SOOOOO MUCH! I just want to hug you right now!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...