In my sewing class I'm currently working on making a skirt. I bought the pattern, and as I looked at it closer I noticed something....And she even said she was a model, remember? Am I crazy? I wish I could find a better picture, but I really do think it's her! And speaking of contestants from The Bachelor, I saw the movie Midway To Heaven which has crazy lady Michelle in it! My husband kept saying how annoying she was in the movie, and I kept telling him that's exactly how she is on the show, too. So there's your little bit of random information from me.


13 comments:
I love it, you look lush! I really need to watch an episode of The Bachelor, everyone's talking about it!!
I've been poking around your blog for the last 30 minutes and you are probably one of the best dressed blogger i've ever seen! You are one hot mama! haha. Your kids are absolutely adorable as well!! <3<3
The skirt looks cute, can't wait to see your when it is done!
I'm so excited to see your skirt! I tried sewing a dress for my baby once and it was an EPIC. FAIL. Oh, how I wish I could sew...And I love your belt. Super cute.
Hooray for the blogger belt knot! (I did it for the first time yesterday.) You look adorable in these photos--proof that being a stylish mama is just as easy as throwing on a sweater and boots, if you do it right!
HAHA! i saw that picture before i even read any words! glad to see that just about anyone can get a job. but notice her mouth isn't open???
I wish I could sew...mainly to make skirts (I'm sure taking a class would help me haha).
Great chic outfit!.
i love reading your blog! i really wish i took a sewing class in college. those skirts are CUTE!
ah! michelle! I have to see that movie now. She is so annoying.
Yep, that's got to be her! Scary!!! You are SO cute!
It does look like vampire girl! I watched her on the Ellen show, and she actually seems like a nice girl. Michelle on the other hand, I really really dislike!
Oh yeah, it totally looks like the vampire girl! How did the skirt turn out?
Okay, so I am a closet Bachelor watcher - and I read this post when you posted it but just needed to comment - I cannot believe Michelle is an "actress" and I appreciate the warning - I will never see that movie:) SHE IS AWFUL!! You, however, are amazing! I didn't know you sewed!
Post a Comment