Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Woodhead - { April 21, 2011 }


My brother Michael and is beautiful fiance (now wife!) Kimberly got married a couple weeks ago and it was so much fun celebrating with everybody.

{The wedding dinner the night before}


{The temple grounds. It was WINDY!}
{For the reception, I made the boys matching bow ties. I didn't take into account how much smaller Sam's face is compared to Jack's, so his bow tie was basically humongous. Oh well it was cute anyway}
{Flash Mob!!! Choreographed by my sister Marlies. SO - MUCH - FUN}

{The happy couple!}
*************************************************

4 comments:

Juliana said...

I LOVE her dress. And the big bow-ties are adorable. Congrats to your family! :)

Nadine said...

Love all of the pictures of the wedding. You really captured the essence of all of the events.

The reception was truly a celebration and way fun.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wedding shout out!! I seriously keep looking at the pictures trying to relive the day! :) Love you!!

Meredith said...

oh my, that bow tie is too cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...