
(the boys and me enjoying the warm weather as of late}
Today marks 2 years since we moved back to Utah after living in Ohio for 3 years. I CANNOT believe it has already been 2 years. It is truly amazing - and scary - how quickly time goes. I still miss Ohio and think about our time their often. It was such a blessing and something that we will always remember with fondness. The memories you create while living far away on your own are irreplaceable and they are ones that we will always hold close to our hearts. We grew tremendously during our time there.
But! We have also grown SO much since moving back. We've learned a lot in the past two years and are even closer now than ever before.
My Memories of Ohio post
3 comments:
I can't believe it's been two years since you guys moved away! It doesn't seem like that long ago that we were visiting Rita's one last time together. Miss you guys! :)
AH! Such a great picture!! And - really 2 years!? I guess so, just went by quickly. I miss you guys! So glad for your blog.
WE MISS YOU!!! so glad that you guys are happy but, we really miss you guys.
Post a Comment