Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I don't think you're supposed to take pictures at church...


...but I did anyway. With Kurt's phone. I couldn't help it...I was beaming with pride. Jack said the prayer in primary on Sunday and it was seriously wonderful. His dad whispered in his ear and he repeated the words perfectly....and very LOUDLY :)

Today my sweet 3 year old was lying in my lap and he informed me that he has "growed".
I said, "yes you have grown so much!" I then told him that he is actually growing way too fast and that one day he'll be all grown up and he'll leave me.
He gave me a hug and replied, "Oh mommy I'll never leave you."
Pretty much wanted to push the pause button and stay in that moment forever.

2 comments:

The Palmers said...

Jack is the cutest little boy ever. He says the best things. I bet you feel like a million bucks!! miss ya

Sadie B said...

Can you believe the pure joy these little boys bring into our lives!!! I cried through this whole post! We love and miss you guys so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...