
On my mom's 48th birthday she and my dad ran a half marathon! I must say, I did not see this coming. This is not something I ever pictured my parents doing, so it was really fun to see them accomplish it together and cheer them on (while wearing homemade matching "Team Woodhead" t-shirts). And can you believe they didn't stop to walk once?! Way to go guys! - you did us proud :) And I must say, I was quite inspired. Maybe next year...
2 comments:
Thanks so much for coming and cheering us on so early. The t-shirts were the best!
Hi Marie!! It's been forever since I've said hello. Um, that's not your mom is it?? She looks like, I dunno 30 years old- holy moly. That's awesome your parents did that! So I think my little brother Preston ( just got home from his mission) should totally date your little sis- is she attached? :)
Post a Comment