Wednesday, June 15, 2011

sooo..... I got some new glasses.


...and I'm no faker - these are the real deal. I've been wanting to get on the "nerd" bandwagon for a while now. I think the fact that these are in style is so super awesome! And since I was in need for my annual eye exam and some updated frames, I thought what the heck. I am a full on nerd...and I love it. Plus I can see better which is always a plus :)

5 comments:

Marlies said...

LOVE them!! I want to get some!!! You are one HOT mama that's for sure!!

Jane Anne said...

Such cute photos of you and jack. Did mar lies take those? Plus, like the glasses too:)

mj said...

I love your new glasses!

Michelle said...

Aaah- those are SO darling Marie . . . and so is that fantastic 3 1/2 yr old of yours.

The Snavelys said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your glasses. I bought a similar "fake" pair to see if I could pull them off but the jury is still out. :) Oh yes and you are far from nerdy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...