Wednesday, August 31, 2011

is that a snowball on Marlies' head?


...no, it's just the buoy in the background, hehe.
(and yes, I did just have to google "buoy" to figure out how to spell it.)

Hey Mar! Remember when I promised that if you got all the way in the water, then I would too?
And then remember how after you jumped in I totally broke my promise because I was too scared?
And then remember how you were kinda mad?

Yeah...sorry about that, girl.
Love you!

2 comments:

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

Good luck with school! I am so excited for you. What a major accomplishment!

Your boys are so cute, I can't stand it! Jack is hilarious. I can't believe is knows spanish:) Oh, and those rolls look incredible! Way to go!

mj said...

You girls are so cute. Where did you get those amazing swimsuits?

I hope you're enjoying what's left of summer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...