Well, I'm 26.
I am now closer to 30 than I am to 20.
Yikes!
Kurt woke up early to make me a cake like he does every year.
And he brought me the bowl and spatula to lick in bed like he does every year, too.
(Eating cake batter is seriously the best way to start your birthday.)
The most perfect part of the day was later that night when we took the boys to the park.
The weather was perfect, and I got to watch this:
The weather was perfect, and I got to watch this:
Thank you, Kurt, for making it a special day for me. I love you!!



4 comments:
Happy birthday!!
Happy Birthday!
I turn 26 in a few weeks too - crazy! I'll have to tell Jeff to make me an early morning cake, that sounds wonderful! :)
PS: I thought of you during the School of Family Life graduation ceremony this past week - hope your pregnancy and online classes are going well! (Even though it was a year ago, you still win as my favorite VT companion.)
PPS: Now that the homework is over, I'm hoping to start blogging regularly :)
huliandpooley.blogspot.com
Happy Birthday, Ree!! Love your tradition of eating cake batter first thing in the morning... yum.
Post a Comment