Monday, May 21, 2012

Oakland A's baseball game


Kurt's boss at work gave him 4 tickets to an Oakland A's baseball game, so we took the boys a couple Saturdays ago.
We even decided to make a whole experience out of it, and rode on BART to get there. (Or the "choo choo" as Sam calls it.) Talk about some good people-watching on that thing!! Haha :)
We loaded up on all the great treats: hot dogs, cotton candy, lemonade, M&M's...the boys loved it.  Plus they were handing out free baseball hats at the stadium!
Even though we didn't last the entire game with their short attention spans, it was a perfect way to get out and spend a Saturday together.

4 comments:

Kimberly Woodhead said...

So stinkin' CUTE!! I love the one of Jack with his arms in the air. Can't wait to see you guys!! August can't come soon enough!

Jane Anne said...

I can hardly wait to give you and your family big hugs in July!

Rachel said...

I haven't been on here for a while. Your boys are growing up so fast - and you are one beautiful pregnant mama!

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

take me out to the ball game! I bet the boys had a blast!
You are such a beauty when pregnant!
Jealous.

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...