1. At the beginning of the month I discovered my new favorite thing: McDonald's real fruit smoothies. The mango pineapple is amazing I tell you! I was secretly hoping my new addiction would perhaps induce labor :)
2. The smoothie worked! Nora Jane was born the very next day.
3. The boys lovin' on their new baby sis.
4. Our first outing as a family of 5...breakfast at the park.
5. Library time with dad.
6. Sammy eating cereal before bed...takes after his mama :)
7. Grandma Janer came to visit!
8. Those first few days Nora was quite the sleeper.
9. First Family Home Evening as a family of 5.
10. Already smiling in her sleep!
11. Our dryer door opened the wrong way and my mom was determined to fix it. And she did! I was seriously impressed.
12. Homemade lunch thanks to mama. I was not looking forward to her leaving me!
13. Sam spending some time with baby sis.
14. Love my Jacky boy!!
15. Jack's daily "lego invention" lineup. Love that kid's imagination.
16. Beautiful Nora gazing out the window.
17. She fell asleep on Kurt's chin one night...sweetest thing ever.
18. While the younger two were sleeping, Jack and I colored :)
19. Early morning snuggles with the little lady.
20. Jack simply ADORES his little sister.
21. Love my sweet Sammy!!!
22. Daddy daughter time.
23. Sam riding on Kurt's leg. So funny. Love that sweet face!
24. Someone was happy to be lying next to her daddy!
25. Jack and I watched Olympic diving one morning. I left the room for 5 minutes and came back to this. Anyone smell a gold medal in 2028? Haha.
26. The funny fruit bowl at my baby shower thrown by some friends from my ward.
27. Love love love my Nora girl.



1 comment:
I knew those smoothies had something extra special about them! I love the mango, too.
Post a Comment