{Nora at 10 weeks old}
My mornings can sometimes get a little hectic.
Feeding the boys breakfast, getting Jack ready for preschool, making Kurt's lunch, ironing his shirt, changing diapers, and nursing Nora are all the things that occupy my mornings. And of course it usually seems like I'm trying to do all of them at the same time.
I'm sure my mornings are only going to get more and more hectic as life gets busier and busier. But I actually kind of like it. I like the morning rush, and the feeling of starting a new day. I like driving Jack's little carpool in the mornings because it gives me an excuse to get outside for some fresh morning air. I love fresh morning air.
Nora is so patient during it all. She has just kind of learned to go with the flow. It must be a third child thing.
I make it up to her, though. When things have quieted down I put her in a cute outfit and take pictures of her. She is a girl after all....putting a cute outfit on always makes a girl feel better right?
I love this beautiful baby girl.





3 comments:
So PRECIOUS!!!!!! I love her! Those eyes are amazing!! And it is definitely a third child thing! They're the favorites! ;)
so do I!!!
So precious. Glad you had a girl, too! She's beautiful.
Post a Comment