Thursday, September 6, 2012

two months.

Nora.
Your perfect little two month self is pretty much more than I can even stand these days.
Seriously.
You are just SO. DANG. WONDERFUL.  I love you!!!  I love you more than I can even say.
After having your two older brothers, I kind of always pictured myself as one of those moms who only had boys.  Just a house full of like five sons.  That excited me and made me happy.  I was content with that idea.
But then YOU came along, little missy.  Your beautiful perfectly delicate little girly self.
And now, every time I look at you, my heart just melts.  I am so overwhelmed with love for you that even just holding your warm little body makes me just swell with happiness.
I am SO happy I have a daughter.  I am SO happy YOU are here.
I gave you a bath today.  Jack was at preschool, and Sam ate his Lucky Charms as he watched me wash you in the kitchen sink.
I sang to you and you stared right at my face and grinned the entire time.  I could have stood at that sink all day.
Then later on, you layed on my bed and I just sat there and looked at you.  We ooohed and ahhhhed together and just stared at each other's eyes for like an hour.
Sometimes I get teary just looking at you...because you really do just make me that happy. 
(2 month stats:  25% for height and weight, 75% for head)

2 comments:

Jane Anne said...

I love that little Nora...and her mama too:)

Kamae said...

She's so darling Marie and I'm glad you have a little girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...