Tuesday, October 30, 2012

costumes.



I am already mourning the day when these kiddos won't let me dress them up for Halloween.  I love being their mother and I love making their halloween costumes.
Luckily Jack got some really good use out of his....between a b-day party, church and school parties, and halloween night, he got to wear it 4 times this month.
And can I just say, a year goes by SO fast!  I swear I was just working on their costumes last year.
It's crazy how fast time goes.  Crazy, I tell you!

3 comments:

Jane Anne said...

Oh my goodness…those are the cutest kids in the cutest costumes ever. Once again, your talent comes through! love you!

Kimberly Woodhead said...

So super cute!! Can't wait to see you in six sleeps!!!

Kamae said...

They did turn out so well. You're one talented lady!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...