I don't get it. I was in school full-time with two kids and I was still able to keep a somewhat decent handle on my blog.
Then...take school out of the picture but add another kid, and this little bloggy of mine goes down the drain!
Three kids has done me in, I tell ya.
So.....I am posting a ton of pictures from the past few months. I have had wonderful posts in mind to go along with most of these pictures but, unfortunately I just can't do it.
Because it is late and I'm exhausted. And I'd really like to go to bed.
You see, pretty soon Nora will be crying and I'll have to go nurse her. And then a little while after that, I will be woken up by Sam climbing into our bed so he can sleep between us. Then Nora will be hungry again. Then Jack will need help changing his pants because he wet the bed. Then I'll stumble back to bed only to get about a hundred kicks in the face from Sam. Oh hey, there's Nora crying again!
You get the idea.
SO.....here are all the pictures I have been wanting to post on here for the past several months. Some of these go all the way back to September I think.
Good night.




1 comment:
Absolutely precious photos. I love them. You will be glad in years to come, Marie, that you managed to keep your eyelids open enough to post them.
Post a Comment