Okay. How CUTE are these valentines?!
I found them online after doing some googling to find some more "boyish" valentines for Jack to bring to his party at school.
I was ecstatic when I found these! Especially since they were free! I just had to download and print. Aren't they so stinking cute?!
I am just in love with them. I even printed some extra for Sam to deliver to a few little friends, too.
When Kurt got home from work we drove to a few houses and the boys loved going up to the doors all by themselves to deliver the valentines without any help from us. They felt pretty cool.
My other awesome valentine find was this darling heart onesie for the little lady.
It was found at...(drum roll please)...the dollar store!
Actually technically it was the 99 cent store, so that's even better! ;)




1 comment:
love those chubby legs!!!
Post a Comment