Monday, April 15, 2013

utah temple trip

Nora and I were able to fly to Utah for a quick weekend for Marlies' big temple day.
It's been a bummer to not be a part of all the fun girly wedding planning stuff with my sister, so it was really neat for me to be there with my family when she went through the temple. 
She chose the Draper temple, which was lovely and beautiful....and WINDY!
My family was also sweet enough to plan her bridal shower for that weekend so that I could be there for that as well.
It was a jam-packed whirlwind weekend, but I'm so glad that I could go. 
AND.....another bonus was that Miss Nora sprouted her first tooth while we were there!
So, all in all, a very successful weekend :)
{in case you didn't believe me about the wind}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...