Every now and then I have to go through our two phones and clean them up. It's always fun to see all the different little snapshots we've both gathered.
These are basically from the beginning of this year until now...
Sam the fireman, handyman, astronaut, and.....fast food worker??....
-Random pic of me that Kurt secretly took and then texted to me. He thinks he's so funny.
-Sweet baby Nora....so much younger!
-Daddy daughter time at the indoor pool in St. George in March.
-During quiet time one day, Jack and I were "spying" on some maintenance workers outside our window. He thought it was hilarious.
-Library time with Kurt one night after work
-Little sis watching big bro at soccer
-A typical Saturday morning
-My sweet swinging girl
-Jack and his crazy lego inventions




2 comments:
That picture of Kurt at the library with Jack and Nora looks SO much like my dad! I've always thought Kurt looks the most like the younger version of my dad. Such cute pics!
Love these Marie!
Post a Comment