Wednesday, July 17, 2013

may 18-23 {utah trip for marlies & dillon's wedding}

We spent a few days in Utah a couple months ago for my little sister's wedding.
It was good to see my family, and even better to see Marlies and Dillon get married.  They are just the best couple!
And Marlies looked gorgeous.  I mean really, the girl is beautiful.  If I didn't love her so much I would probably hate her.  

The reception was in the back yard just like ours was almost 8 years ago, which was so nostalgic and fun!
So....here's a few pics of our stay in UT....plus lots from the beautiful wedding!

2 comments:

Megan said...

So pretty; The wedding, your family, the whole thing. Can't believe your sister is old enough to get married and that we are old enough to have all these kids.

Amy Jane said...

Looks like such a beautiful wedding! And as always your little family is absolutely adorable!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...