In all the chaos of moving 4 months ago, I neglected to recognize Sammy boy's potty success! Woot woot!
I was {very} determined to get him potty trained before we moved back to UT….so I buckled down and just DID IT.
It was a bit more challenging than it was with Jack, although they were both about the exact same age when it happened.
He was a little stinker and didn't have too much interest, but it was definitely time.
Thank you dollar store for supplying me with prizes for bribing. (Three cheers for bribing!!)
My other goal for Sam was to get him off the binky which ended up happening right after we moved.
(Another HUGE success story. Really. I was getting nervous he was still going to have that thing at 16.)
Soooo…..a very belated congratulations to you, my sweet Sammy boy! I love you!
Thanks for being so funny and cute.
And for going poop in the potty.
And for no longer causing me stress about having a 16 year old kid with a binky.
Oh! And for always being my best baking buddy.
You definitely inherited your love of cookie dough from your mama.
OH! Annnnddd…..for begging me over and over again for DAYS to start making costumes for Halloween.
Without you, I probably wouldn't have finished them on time.
You're just the greatest ;)
xoxo.



4 comments:
He is the greatest!! I love those triumphant poses! Hooray for Sammy!
Yay, Sam!!!
p.s. HOW did you get rid of the pacifier? Worried its not happening with little C.
Love the cookie dough photo!!
I was cracking up with the comment of him being 16 with a binky, because I'm pretty sure my baby will be that same age before she's rid of it!
Post a Comment