Monday, May 12, 2014

she's a pro...

Obviously Nora's a professional at taking glamorous selfies of herself.  Work it girl.

And while we're on the topic, she's also a pro at:

*running away from me mid-diaper change, naked bum jiggling in all its glory - sometimes still half covered in poop.
{for some reason she never does this with Kurt.  It's like she thinks it hilarious to only torture me this way.}

*hiding all those little white balls from the Hungry Hungry Hippos game inside her shirt.  I usually don't notice until I pick her up and they fall out and roll everywhere.

*rearranging/deleting apps on my iPhone

*climbing

*Falling off whatever she climbs

*saying the "F" word.
(I know, it's awful, but it's clear as day!  I think we've figured out that she's saying either "sock" or "walk", but heaven help me if she ever shouts it out in public, because it's definitely loud and clear.)

*always, always, ALWAYS managing to end up covered from head to toe in whatever she is eating.

How about lets illustrate that last one with some pictures, shall we?


     



Yes, that is a can of powdered Ovaltine that was ever so kindly given to her by her eldest brother (without me knowing) along with a cup of milk.
I was out of the room for FIVE MINUTES when I heard the boys yell, "Ummmm….Mom?  You need to come see Nora!"
That's when I came back to this awesome mess of pure chocolate paste.
Thank heaven it was a Sunday so Kurt was home to bathe the little stinker while I scraped all the chocolate off the table.
And hey at least the mess smelled good.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha I'm dying over those pictures! Dill says she looks like a little baby chocolate devil.

Jane Anne said...

Lol. Lol. Lol.

Jane Anne said...

And while I'm at it....how did she get two spots right above each eyebrow? That's a little suspicious to me hahaha.

Kimberly Woodhead said...

haha She is a pro! She looks like Mario and Luigi with her high brows and mustache. I love your face on the bottom right, Marie - total shock! haha

rach & scott said...

Oh, my heavens. I love your expression in the bottom left picture... says it all! What a spicy little miss you have! I love her!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...