Saturday, September 20, 2014

well, here we go again!

Three words:
HEAVEN. HELP. ME.
Yes, I'm terrified, but I'm so excited, too!
It's crazy how fast you forget what it's like to have a tiny little newborn.
I'm 20 weeks along, half way there!
The gap between this little babe and Nora will be about 2 years 7 months.  The biggest gap so far…(but only by a couple months.)
And nope, we're not finding out the gender...again.  That's how we roll! :)

3 comments:

Kimberly Woodhead said...

Yay for Bradburn Baby #4!!!

Kamae said...

I love that Nora is picking her nose! Such a cute bunch you've got there. So excited for you!

rach & scott said...

Love, love, love. What a great little (kinda gettin big) family you have! And two things I love about this: Nora's finger up her nose in the top picture, and Sam's killer smile in the middle one. You are so brave for bringing on #4. Seriously. I feel like stopping at 2 most days;).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...