Even with being in the middle of a stressful move and living amongst a huge mess of moving boxes, I still managed to accomplish everything I needed to on Halloween day: finish up last minute costume fixes, make it to Jack's school in time for his parade, make soup and breadsticks for our Halloween dinner…..
...Yep, everything EXCEPT charge my good camera! Ugh!
So here are some not-so-great iPhone snapshots of our little Halloween night - our last one here in the neighborhood before we move….(yes, again.)
The pictures may not be the greatest but the trick-or-treating was definitely great...
I loved seeing my little Frankenstein, Batman, and Lion get so excited about going from house to house. After each house they stopped to talk to each other about what candy they got…no rush whatsoever, just so happy to be out trick-or-treating.
Time was limited this year to make costumes because I was busy packing up our house, so luckily we were able to recycle some old ones. (Batman here & here…and Lion here.)
I find it hysterical that Jack wore that Lion costume at 10 months old and it fit Nora at over 2 years old!
Another Halloween come and gone. Bring on the Holiday season!







1 comment:
Haha. I love Nora's face in the first photo
Post a Comment