Wednesday, December 10, 2014

snapshots of the nora jane: 2014

Aaaaaaaaand….this is how I wake up every. single. morning.
Nora sprawled out across the bed like she owns it, as she maintains a death grip on my hair.
She LOVES my hair.  Always holding it, pulling it, twisting it, asking if she can play with it.
She goes to sleep every night in her own bed, yet every night she manages to sneak into our bed, and every morning I wake up with her next to me holding onto my hair with her cute little hand.
Sometimes there's a huge knot where she twisted it in her sleep and Kurt has to try to pick it out for me before leaving for work.
I guess sometimes it's a little bit of a nuisance, but to be honest I don't really mind it all that much.
I feel like it's one of those things that I know won't last forever and that one day I might miss.

So next month the Janers officially turns 2 1/2.  The year 2015 will bring on 3-year-old-Nora and I am a little nervous about it.
In my experience, the 3's are much worse than the 2's.

As this year comes to an end, here are some snapshots of the little miss in the latter part of 2014, including what was probably the biggest "first" we experienced with her this year...Yes, that would be her first trip to the ER to get two legos extracted from her nasal cavity.
Yep, she shoved 'em right on up there!
Luckily she didn't mind the hospital at all.  In fact she loooooved all the attention.


I love you, you little ragamuffin!
I am so excited to spend another year watching you grow.
Love, mama.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...