Tuesday, March 3, 2015

the first four weeks = survival mode


Well folks, I have officially survived the first four weeks of being a mother of four children.
I can't say I survived it well.  But I did survive nonetheless.
And that should count for something, right?
(right?? RIGHT??!!!)

It's probably no surprise to hear that it's been a little crazy around here.
I'm runnin' on very little sleep, but I just keep telling myself that I've done this three times before, so I can do it again.
One day I will sleep again!
But for now….it's all about SURVIVAL.  Survival mode, people…Survival.  Mode.

This past month we have mostly just been getting used to life as a family of 6.
The hubs was home for a whole week after the delivery, which was fantastic.

And the new little guy?  Well, he is already so patient with all of the chaos.
It's like he already knew what he was coming to.

4 comments:

Kimberly Woodhead said...

You've got this, girl!! You really are such a great mom - a tremendous example to me!! Love you!

Kamae said...

So many darling helpers! I wish we lived closer so we had a chance to hold him and help!

Megan said...

That first while is totally survival with a newborn! He's a cutie!

rach & scott said...

Love all the cute pictures of your family. You are amazing for having survived AND being sane. One of those would easily have been out the door for me:). Love this family of 6!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...