Saturday, April 11, 2015

kisses & contracts

Today I walked in on a cute little conversation between Kurt and Nora.
He was in the middle of making her promise that she would never grow up and that she would just stay his little girl forever.
She readily agreed, and they sealed the deal with a kiss.

If only it really were that easy to make them stay little, eh?

One time, when I was a pre-teen, my dad drafted up a silly contract stating that I would not be a difficult teenager.
We laughed about it, and then both signed and dated it.
I gotta say, I definitely kept my end of the bargain because I was a dang easy teenager.
Just sayin'.

Maybe I should make my kids sign contracts, too.  Hmmm.

Or maybe I'll just pretend they'll always stay little...

…yeah...I think I'll do that instead :)

1 comment:

Elder and Sister Grassli said...

Marie, my darling, your blog is so darn cute! You write well and I find endless entertainment when I visit you via your blog. I love the glimpses into your heart and your life. And I love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...