We spent the 4th of July weekend in St. George, which meant we also celebrated Nora's birthday down there, too.
I cannot cannot cannot CANNOT believe she is already three years old. WHAT??!!
She is THE most hilarious little girly girl and I love her more than words. We surprised her with a big girl bike and lots of her very own jewelry and pretend makeup (so she won't keep using mine, ha.)
Something about Nora at this age is that she is tremendously coordinated, yet so clumsy at the same time. I swear she's constantly running into things, tripping over herself, bonking her head and falling down. Also, if I had to pick my most favorite thing about her, it would have to be her voice. Oh I love her voice! The way she sounds when she speaks just melts me. Obviously it's hard to describe in writing, so I try to get as much video of it as I can. Let's see, what else … she definitely knows how to hold her own with her big brothers, but she also gets her "feewings hut" often by them. Poor thing.
I swear she also already has the emotions of a teenager … (aka heaven help me!) so we've started calling her our "threenager."
So, here are some funny things that our threenager has said and done lately, followed by a ridiculous amount of pictures of her from the past four months or so.
Nora: "what's dat awful smell?"
Me: "hmmm, are you poopy?"
Nora: "yep."
(Side note: she is now potty trained so let the heavens rejoice! Amazing what a piece of pink construction paper and some stickers can accomplish.)
***
Anytime she picks her nose she feels the need to try hand me her boogers, like I'm her personal booger disposal person.
No thank you. Seriously, honey just get a tissue.
***
I suddenly heard Sam crying really hard in the next room. Nora then runs to find me and she looks very concerned. She says worriedly, "Mom I kinda punched Sam in the eye a little bit..." (pronounced "widdle bit")
I literally had to turn my head so she couldn't see me laugh.
***
Anytime she goes to the bathroom she asks (very grown-up-like) for some "pwivacy"
***
Whenever I get her dressed up for church she runs to the mirror and twirls around and proclaims, "I look FABOOOLUS!"
***
Happy Birthday my beautiful daughter. Thank you for keeping me laughing. Love you so much it hurts.



















1 comment:
I could read your blog all day long
Post a Comment