Tuesday, October 20, 2015
"Mom, we're both wearing purple so lets make silly faces."
That's what Nora said to me after church last week. Obviously I obliged, and we did indeed make silly faces.
She calls the city lights outside her bedroom window at night her "sparkles". She believes that Heavenly Father did a "magic spell" when he created us. And she looks at herself in the mirror and confidently proclaims, "I look soooo boooootiful!"
Her high pitched chipmunk voice, in addition to her many speech impediments, (her R's and L's are basically nonexistent), make it very difficult to keep a straight face and say No to her - even though she says No to me allllll the time. Little stinker.
She has a personality that is about 10 times bigger than her little body. Sometimes I wonder how it all fits in there. What I would give to have her sweet confidence!
Love you tons, little missy. Promise me you'll want to take silly selfies with me when you're 16, okay? No?…. dang.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I bet she will at 16 ❤️❤️ Love your writing!
You are establishing such a wonderful relationship with your children, she will probably want to recreate these when she is sixteen! XOXOX
Post a Comment