"Day of Rest" Ha. That's funny.
Sundays are rough. There's really no other way around it. They're just rough. Getting all the kids dressed and looking decent, getting ourselves dressed and looking decent, trying to be on time, dealing with the baby's messed up naps (or lack thereof), etc. etc. etc. The day that is supposed to be the most relaxing usually ends up being - in my experience attending church with four young children - the most stressful.
But the good news is that Sundays also happen to bring some of the best entertainment. At least for the people sitting around us, that is. Today, for example, within 5 minutes of sitting down on our family pew, Will squeezed his baby food pouch and it was literally like the Banana Mush version of Old Faithful. That was fun. Then about half way through the meeting Nora gets a panicked look on her face and loudly proclaims, "Mom! I'm peeing!!!" I frantically whisper back, "wait, you're peeing right NOW?" Her eyes widen as she responds, "YESSSS! WIGHT NOW!"
Oh man, Sundays. I'm sure one day you actually will be a day of rest for me and I'll probably miss all of these silly sabbath day shenanigans.



2 comments:
Love those crazy kids! And you are beautiful as always!!
That bow tie is killing me!
Post a Comment